Skip to main content

My ABBA

ABBA FATHER

THE DOXOLOGY
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

DEAR FATHER, we know that no Wall is too tall for Your Power to overcome!
There is no pain too hurtful, or storm too intense, that You can’t calm with a simple command.
We believe You when You say that greater is He within Us than the evil that is in the world.

Deliver us from fear right now.
Give us victory over depression today.
You are capable Father.
Speak to our hearts.
Amen.

prayer ABBA FATHER

My Father in heaven, how nice is to know that You are my Father and I am Your child!

 Especially when the sky is overcast my soul and my cross looks more difficult, I feel the need to address You,

“Father, I believe in Your love for me!”

Yes, I believe that You are my Father in every moment of my life and that I am Your child!

 I believe that you love me Thy infinite love! I believe that you watch over me night and day, and that hair on my head does not fall without your permission! 

I believe that, in Your infinite love, you know better than me what is better for me.

 I believe that, in Your infinite strength you can turn bad into good. 

I believe that, in Your infinite goodness You can turn all on good to those who love you, even under the hands that hit me, I kiss Your hand which heals me!

 Ibelieve and pray empower my faith, hope and love! Teach me to always see Your love that leads me in all areas of my life

Prayer for healing

  • Jesus, You are marvelous doctor, in his wounds, heal me, Lord. (Pt.2, 24; Iz.53 0.3 to 5)
  • Jesus, through his shed blood, forgive me my sins and the sins of my ancestors (John 1:17; Heb9,22)
  • Lord, by the power of Your resurrection fill me with Your Holy Spirit.

Laic prayer for liberation

I invoke the protection of the precious Blood of Jesus to me and to (a specific person).in the name of Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth shall order an evil spirit (anger, jealousy, hatred, alcoholism,pride, watching TV, etc.) to deviate from this person.

May the Holy Spirit comes on her (him) and change everything around her (him).

Lord Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to this person and change her (his) life in his image and likeness, remove its problems, difficulties and weaknesses for her (his) sake and for Your greater glory, and the still greater glory of Thy and our Heavenly Father (this prayer continued prayer in languages or the celebration of the word Hallelujah

Catholic prayer for protection from enemies

This is a prayer, a private exorcism, prayed every morning and evening and advised others by Blessed Aloysius Stepinac, especially to pastors, leaders of communities, families … (with a bless cross in his hand and a living faith) (Especially actual today, in this escalation of evil )

+ In the name of God the Father
+ In the name of God the Son
+ In the name of God the Holy Spirit
+ In the name of Jesus Christ, the only Lord
and Savior
+ In the Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary, His and our Mother

I command you Satan and all vain and lustful spirit;
The souls of anger, hatred, and every evil will;
The souls of anxiety, fear, despond and despair;
The souls of lies, deceit, envy, jealousy and every other evil
Yes, recede from me immediately
(from my home, from the community, of my parish, from my diocese, from my people, of such and such a person (name), from all over the world, etc.
And give the place to Holy Spirit, the Comforter!
(and crossing a cross + on all four sides)

THIS IS A CROSS-OF LORD, FLEEING THE PARTY OPOSSING HE WON, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAHROOT OF DAVID. ALLELUIA!

Prayer for liberation from satanic slavery – Deliverance prayer 

Praise the Lord for at least five minutes using the gift of languages, can be used holy water or holy oil, making the signs of cross).

In the name of the Lord Jesus, let all the forces of darkness, satanic bondage and bad habits depart from me.

 I am Yours and redeemed by the blood of Christ. No dark forces have power over me.

 I belong to Jesus Christ. 

I command the evil spirit of illness, accidents and misfortune to deviate in the name of Jesus.

 Some are tied under the cross of Christ, and that they cannot return ever again.

Purify me and all that belongs to me by Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

 May the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and of Thy Saints Peter and Paul be my refuge and protection. 

May the prayers of the saints, apostles and martyrs are with me. 

Please Lord Jesus Christ lead me to eternal life and the fullness of redemption. I thank You Jesus. Praise You Jesus

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, the sun of my soul, the life of my soul, I adore you and I fall before Thee.

  • GUIDE ME: In all my jobs and ventures (mention specific tasks)
  • STRENGHTEN ME: To overcome all my weaknesses (mention specific weaknesses)
  • COMFORT ME: In all my disappointments and failures (mention them)
  • CLEANSE ME: Of all my sins (especially since ….) Quite me cleansing and sacred
  • HEAL ME: Of all my wounds, physical, mental and spiritual (mention specific areas).
  •  Help me to forgive everyone who has hurt me (Pause: remember all the names, forgive and ask for forgiveness). Take me by my Father. 
  • Discover me Jesus, my Saviour. Open my eyes and heart to the Word of God. Teach me to pray. Help me to love as Jesus loved

Prayer to the Holy Spirit of ST. AUGUSTINE 

Please breath into me, Holy Spirit, that my thoughts are sacred. Start Me Holy Spirit that my work is dedicated. Pull my heart to love only what is holy. Protect me, Holy Spirit that I can always be holy.

“Through Him, with Him, in Him”

GOD IS MY FATHER

My Father in Heaven, how sweet it is to know that You are my Father and that

I am Your child! Especially when the skies of my soul are cloudy and my cross weighs more heavily,

I feel the need to repeat to You: Father

I believe in Your love for me!

Yes, I believe that You are a Father to me at every moment of my life and that I am Your child!

I believe that You love me with an infinite love!

I believe that You are watching over me night and day and that not a hair falls from my
head without Your permission!

I believe that in Your infinite wisdom, You know better than I what is good for me!

I believe that in Your infinite power, You can bring good even out of evil!

I believe that in Your infinite goodness, You make everything to the advantage of those
who love You; even under the hands of those who strike me, I kiss Your hand
which heals!

I believe, but increase in me faith, hope and love!

Teach me always to see Your love as my guide in every event of my life.
Teach me to surrender myself to You like a baby in its mother’s arms.

Father, You know everything, You see everything, You know me better than

I know myself, You can do everything and You love me!

My Father, since it is Your wish that we should always turn to You,

I come with confidence to ask You, together with Jesus and Mary … (here request the favour you desire)

For this intention, and uniting myself to their Most Sacred Hearts, I offer You all my prayers, my sacrifices and mortifications, all my actions and greater faithfulness to my duties.

Give me the light, the grace and the power of The Holy Spirit!

Strengthen me in this Spirit that I may never lose Him, never sadden Him, and never allow Him to become weaker in me.

My Father, I ask this in the Name of Jesus Your Son! And You Jesus, open Your Heart and place in It my own, and together with Mary’s, offer it to Our Divine Father! Obtain for me the grace that I need!

Divine Father, call all people to Yourself. Let all the world proclaim Your fatherly goodness and Your Divine Mercy! Be a tender Father to me and protect me

wherever I am, like the apple of Your eye. Make me always a worthy son/daughter; have mercy on me!

Divine Father, sweet hope of our souls, may You be known, honoured and loved by all!

Divine Father, infinite goodness poured out on all peoples, may You be known, honoured and loved by all!

Divine Father, beneficent dew of humanity, may You be known, honoured and loved by all!

THANKSGIVING PRAYER

Heavenly Father, we thank You for having given us this opportunity to spend time in prayer and thanksgiving to You our Merciful God. We thank You for having given us the gift of life.

We thank You for our families, our friends and all who constantly reflect Your love and mercy to us. We thank You for the infinite love You have shown to each one of us; Your love dear Father is our hope, it is due to this immense love that we were saved from the tyranny of the evil one.

We thank You for Your unfathomable mercy, which has touched and melted the hearts of so many of us and changed us from souls hardened and embittered by the storms of life to souls burning with love for You.

We thank You for the great care and concern You have for each one of us; You our Loving Father protect us so tenderly and keep us safe in the palm of Your Hand.

We thank You good Father for answering all our prayers and providing for all our needs. May we never fail to praise You our Father and give You thanks, and may we always remember that Your love will follow us wherever we go and be our consolation in moment of grief.

Loving Father, Our Lord and Creator, we praise You, we adore You, we love You and we thank You.

Merciful Jesus, Only Begotten Son of the Father, we praise You, we adore You, we love You and we thank You.

Holy Spirit, Our Sanctifier and Guide, we praise You, we adore You, we love You and we thank You.

Our Lady, Mother of Jesus and our Mother, pray for us.

All angels and saints, pray for us.

>>>

DAY 1: GOD THE CREATOR

“I am The Eternal One, and when I was alone, I had already thought of using all my power to create beings in My image. But material creation had to come first, so that these beings could find their means of sustenance; it was then that I created the world. I filled it with all the things I knew would be necessary to men; air, sun and rain, and many other things that I knew to be necessary for their life. In the end, man was created”. (from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – Genesis 1:1-31, 2:1-4

Prayer for the day

O God, My Father, thank You for the world in which I live, for all the beautiful things in it, for all the interesting things in it, for all the useful things in it. Thank You for the life You have given me, for my body to act, my mind to think, my memory to remember, my heart to love. Thank You for giving me so many things to enjoy, so many things to do, so many people to love. Help me never to do anything that would make the world uglier or people sadder. Help me to always add something to the world’s beauty and the world’s joy.

Give me a sense of responsibility for Your world. Keep me away from doing things without thinking, from being carelessly or deliberately destructive, from failing to grasp the opportunities which are offered to me. Help me to always use my time and life wisely and productively. I make this prayer through Jesus Christ Your Son Our Lord. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer…

DAY 2 : THE FACE OF OUR FATHER

“My Son Jesus is in Me and I am in Him, in our interchanging love which is The Holy Spirit, Who keeps us united in this bond of love so as to make us ONE”. (from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – John 14:5-14

Prayer for the day

We long to see Your Face, O Father, Your Glorious, Wondrous Face,
Your Loving, Merciful, Adorable Face Father,
You are Majesty Personified, Brilliant,
far more brilliant than a thousand suns lit up together.
Your Love shines brightly, driving away the shadows from our souls.
Eternal Father, Compassionate God, transform us
Into living reflectors of Your love to the world.
Let those who come in contact with us,
No longer see us, but You.
Give us the graces we need.
Shield and defend us from the foe malign. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer…

DAY 3 : GOD THE FATHER WHO DISCIPLINES

“The more evil grew, the more My goodness urged Me to communicate with just souls so that they could transmit My commands to those who were creating disorder. I was sometimes obliged to be strict in order to reprove them; not to punish them – that would only have done harm – but to take them away from vice and lead them to Their Father and Their Creator, whom they have forgotten and ignored in their ingratitude. Later evil overwhelmed men’s hearts to such an extent that I was compelled to send calamites upon the world to purify men through suffering, the destruction of their possessions, or even their death”. (from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – Hebrews 12:5-11

Prayer for the day

O God, Eternal Source of all goodness
You desire perfection in everyone, and so permit us to go through
torments and sufferings in order that we be purified of all sin.


O Merciful Father, grant us the grace to remain true to You
And never give in to despair.


Let us remember that Your grace will sustain us
In the midst of trials and temptations.
Grant us O Master the grace to seek to please You.


By suffering with great love for You, by not complaining
When our burdens seem heavy and troubles pour down on us like rain.

Grant us the grace to love You in every circumstance
And to believe in Your infinite love for us. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer…

DAY 4 : GOD OUR PROVIDER

“I know your needs, your desires and everything in your hearts. But how happy and grateful I would be if I saw you coming to Me and confiding in Me your needs, like a son who has total trust in his father. How could I refuse the smallest or biggest thing if you asked Me?”.
(from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – Psalm 65:9-13

Prayer for the day

O Merciful, Kind and Loving Father, You are so concerned about us
You look upon us with such infinite love,
You give us what we need unstintingly, unreservedly.
You are The Source of all goodness
We commend ourselves to You
You know what is best for us
We praise You and glorify You
We are Yours and Yours alone
Do with us what You will. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer…

DAY 5 : GOD THE LOVING FATHER

“A mother never forgets the little creature she has brought into the world. So if a mother loves the little being I gave her, I love him more than she does, because I created him. Even if it happens that a mother loves her child less because of some defect, I, on the contrary, will love him still more. I will always love him, and even if he no longer remembers Me, his Father and Creator, I will still remember him and love him”. (from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – Hosea 11:1-4

Prayer for the day

Merciful God, Creator of all
We believe in Thee.
Thou art the Omnipotent, The Omniscient, The Omnipresent.
Thou hast created us all from nothing
Thou hast called us by name
Thou hast carved us on the palm of Thy Hand
Thou will not forget us
Thou hast consecrated us to Thyself
Thou love us all, each and everyone
Infinitely, unconditionally.
O Father in Heaven, keep us from all evil
Protect us from the snares of the tempter
And lead us into Thy Kingdom. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer…

DAY 8 : GOD OUR CONSOLER

“Tell them to come to Me. I will help them, I will lighten their burden and sweeten their hard life. I will inebriate them with My Fatherly Love, to make them happy in time and eternity”.
(from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – Lamentations 3:52-58

Prayer for the day

Lord, You are the Friend of a lonely heart
The comfort of a troubled soul, come to my rescue
Pull me out of this sea of despair
You are my Hope, my Comforter,
You will not fail me, You will not abandon me
I trust in You, I believe in Your love for me
Thank You My Father, for Your presence
For Your loving Hand that soothes and heals. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer….

DAY 9 : GOD THE WRITER OF OUR DESTINY

“I have great plans for you”. (from “The Father speaks to His children” the message given by The Father to Mother Eugenia)

Recite the Prayer “God is My Father”

Scripture Reading – Jeremiah 29:11-14

Prayer for the day

Teach me Your ways O Lord
Guide me along the path You have chosen me to tread
Teach me Your will, how I may please You daily
Show me the way I should go
Give me the grace Your plan to fulfill
Guide me, shield me, protect me now
And at the hour of my death. Amen.

Thanksgiving Prayer

PRAYER: Holy God, Abba, Father, we give You thanks and we bless Your holy name! You are great, and
greatly to be praised!

We were created by You to worship You and to give You glory in the earth. We gladly
join with all the hosts of Heaven, praising and worshiping You – by the power and blood of our Savior and
Lord, Jesus the Christ, and the Spirit of God living in us! We thank You, Lord, for the power of prayer;
corporate prayer that unifies the body of Christ and makes us unstoppable as we advance Your kingdom in
the earth.

We thank You, Lord, that Your Word is true: when we come together – two or three- as one and
pray in agreement, whatever we say on earth is done for us, by You, and we know that Jesus is in our
midst . . . and we pray in His holy Name. Amen.


We declare that we are the Church, the ecclesia, the people of God whom He created . . . we move in the power of
God to transform lives in the earth.
We declare the power of unity – power that was released from on High – unto the body of Christ, and there is no
division!
We declare the creative power of God in our lives; as it is in Heaven, so it is in Earth:

The Shekinah [glory] comes
forth as we cry, “Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God,
Almighty!”


Our high praise as one sound has reached the point of becoming LIGHT! We declare the body of Christ has arisen;
our light shines bright, our praise is contagious!
We declare our prayers and praises are non-stop; essential are they in our “weaponry of life” as true believers.

“LET US PRAY” is our battle cry, a command signal that stirs up ashes and ignites a tall fire, causing every demon
to back off and flee – in the Name of Jesus!
We declare, “…greater is He who is in [us] than he who is in the world” (I John 4:4b NKJV).
When we pray, the power of “us” is greater than that of “me” . . . we declare, we are a symphony of prayer and
praise unto God!
When we come together and pray, our prayer is UNSTOPPABLE!
We receive and declare the Word of God in our corporate “prayer life”:


“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them
by My Father in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them” (Matthew 18:19-
20 NKJV).
When we pray, as saints of the Most High, we are “music” to God’s ears, and our hearts are harmonious in pure,
corporate praise and worship unto the Father.
We then can, and do, declare salvation, healing, deliverance, debt freedom, business equity – no lack! – in every area
of our lives –
in the Name of Jesus.

IT IS SO!.
From “UNSTOPPABLE PRAYER” – Matthew 18:18-20

Mother Eugenia Ravasio, who claimed to have received messages from God the Father in Latin.

Dear Friends,
On Sunday, the 5th of August 2018, we celebrate the Feast of our Loving ABBA, our Heavenly Father. We have much to praise and thank Him for, especially the gift of life to each one of us. HIS LOVE HAS NO END !!!!

No Father has greater love for His children than our Abba Father, our Creator. He showed us this love when He sent Jesus His Only Son to suffer and die for us, so that we would be saved and one day be with Him in heaven.

Let us learn to love, honour and praise our Father in heaven, the kindest of all Fathers, the sweetest and most gentle of all Friends, for He will always be the Joy of our hearts, our Unshakeable Foundation, our safe Refuge and our Pillar of strength, if only we are anchored IN HIM.

To prepare for this feast in a worthy manner, let us make a 9-day ‘Thanksgiving Novena’ in His honour. The Novena begins on the 27th of July.

Given below are a few suggestions/intentions from a friend, to help us prepare for this great feast, as we learn to grow in His love:

Pray that the Feast of Our Loving Father will soon be celebrated universally.

Spend time with Our Loving Father daily. Talk to Him, give Him your worries, doubts, fears, heart’s desires; and then listen to what He has to say to you.

Maintain a little diary and daily record at least ONE thing you are thankful for.

OOffer a Holy Mass in your Parishes on August 7th in praise and thanksgiving to Our Loving Father.

Pray that many more will come to know of the immense and unfathomable love of Our Father.
Spread the devotion among your family and friends. Share how the Father’s love has impacted your life.
Perform acts of charity out of love for Our Father.

These could be- visiting an orphanage/old aged home/hospital/hospice and spending time with the residents; or even a lonely elderly person in your neighbourhood/someone who has had a bereavement.

Our Loving Abba Father spoke through Mother Eugenia E. Ravasio in the book “The Father Speaks to His Children” and He speaks to each one of us as He says……..

….I assure you, you do not know Me as I am, because I am coming to proclaim Myself the Father of all and the most tender of fathers, in order to transform your love, which has become distorted by fear.

I come to make Myself similar to My creatures, to correct the idea you have of a terrifyingly just God, as I see men spending their whole lives without confiding in their only Father, Whose only wish is to make their earthly life easier and then give them a divine life, in heaven.

This is a proof that souls do not know Me any more than you do, not having overcome the idea you have about Me.

But now I am giving you this light. Remain in the light and bring it to everybody, and it will be a powerful means both to obtain conversions and to shut, if possible, the gates of hell, for I now repeat My promise, which will last for ever:

ALL THOSE WHO CALL ME BY THE NAME OF FATHER, EVEN IF ONLY ONCE, WILL NOT PERISH, BUT WILL BE SURE OF THEIR ETERNAL LIFE AMONG THE CHOSEN ONES…

Abba wants us to honour Him with a special Feast:
I desire only this:

I desire that one day, or at least a Sunday, be dedicated to honouring Me in a special way under the title of Father of all Mankind.

For this feast, I would like a special Mass and Office. It is not difficult to find the texts in the Holy Scriptures.

If you prefer to offer Me this special devotion on a Sunday, I choose the first Sunday of August. If you prefer a weekday, I would like it to be always the seventh day of that same month.

Abba Father wants us to love Him and not to be afraid of Him;

Do not think of Me as that frightening old man whom men depict in their pictures and books!.No, no, I am neither younger nor older than MY Son and My Holy Spirit.

Because of this I would like everybody, from the youngest to the oldest, to call Me by the familiar name of Father and Friend. For I am always with you, I am making Myself similar to you so as to make you similar to Me. How great would be My joy to see parents teaching their children to address Me often by the name of Father, as indeed I am! How I would like to see infused into these young souls a trust and a filial love for Me! I have done everything for you; will you not do this for Me?

I would like to make My home in every family, as in My domain, so that all can say with absolute assurance:

“We have a Father Who is infinitely good, infinitely rich and greatly merciful. He thinks about us and is close to us.

He looks after us, supports us. He will give us everything we need if we ask Him. All his riches are ours, we will have everything we need.” I am there precisely in order that you should ask Me for what you need. “Ask and you will receive.”

In My fatherly goodness I will give you everything, provided that all regard Me as a true Father, living among His family, as I indeed do.

I also desire that every family prominently display the picture I will later show to My “little daughter”(the picture shown above).


I wish every family to be able to place itself under My special protection in this way, so that they can honour Me more easily. There, every day, the family will share with Me its needs, its work, its sorrows, its sufferings, its desires, and also its joys, because a Father must know everything that concerns His children. I do know it of course, because I am there, but I love simplicity.

I know how to adapt Myself to your condition. I make Myself little with the little ones, I make Myself an adult with adults, and the same with the elderly, so that all may comprehend what I wish to tell them for their sanctification and My glory.

See, I have laid My crown at My Feet and held the world to My Heart.

I have left My glory in heaven and come here, becoming all things to all men, becoming poor with the poor and rich with the rich.

I want to protect the young people as a tender Father. There is so much evil in the world! These poor, inexperienced souls are letting themselves be seduced by the attraction of vice which, little by little, leads to total ruin.

You who especially need someone to take care of you in life, so that you can avoid evil, come to Me!

I am the Father Who loves you more than any other creature will ever be able to do! Take refuge close, very close to Me, confide in Me your thoughts and your desires.

I will love you tenderly. I will give you graces for the present and bless your future. You can be sure I will not forget you after fifteen or twenty-five or thirty years, having created you. Come! I see that you greatly need a sweet and infinitely good Father like Me.

This is the time of graces, foreseen and awaited since the beginning of time!

I am here personally to talk to you.

I come as the most tender and loving of fathers. I stoop down, forgetful of Myself, to raise you up to Me and ensure your salvation.

All of you who are now living and you, too, who are in the void, but who will live century after century until the end of the world, remember that you are not alone: a Father thinks of you and offers you a share in the unfathomable privileges of His love.

Approach the spring which will gush for ever from MY fatherly Breast. Taste the sweetness of this health-giving water, and when you have felt all its delicious power in your souls satisfying all your needs, come and cast yourselves into the ocean of My charity, so as to live only in Me, to die to yourselves and to live eternally in Me.

(Mother Eugenia’s note: “Our Father told me in an intimate dialogue: ‘The spring is the symbol of My knowledge; the ocean is that of My charity and of your trust.

When you wish to drink from this spring, study Me in order to know Me and, when you know Me, dive into the ocean of My charity, trusting in Me with a confidence so deep as to transform yourselves: this I shall be unable to resist. I shall then forgive your errors and lavish the greatest favours upon you.’ “)

Please make this Novena with your family members and share it with your friends. Let us bring others to Abba Father, so that they too can experience His unfathomable mercy, His unconditional love, His immense and abundant graces and the unspeakable peace and joy which only He can give us.

God bless U all

Popular posts from this blog

9 Days Novena Vailankanni

NOVENA To MOTHER OF HEALTH VAILANKANNI Nine Days

MOTHER OF HEALTH VAILANKANNI O Mary! Our Mother of Health, and our Heavenly Queen, seated on your Holy throne of mercy and compassion in your shrine at Vailankanni, we praise and honour you our refuge and our relief. Numberless are the sick, who through you, have recovered health. Relying on your Power and goodness we fly to you and implore you to heal our infirmities and to obtain for us perfect health of body and soul, that we may better be able to serve you and your Divine Son. At all the times, you have been the help and consolation of the infirm. You obtain for them health when it is the conducive to their death. Help us then, O most amiable Mother and obtain the cure from all our sufferings, or patience to endure them in the spirit of resignation agreeable to God‘s Holy Will, so that all our trials and suffering may help to purify

vailankanni lady of health

MOTHER OF HEALTH VAILANKANNI O Mary! Our Mother of Health, and our Heavenly Queen, seated on your Hol y throne of mercy and compassion in your shrine at Vailankanni, we praise and honour you our refuge and our relief. Numberless are the sick, who through you, have recovered health. Relying on your Power and goodness we fly to you and implore you to heal our infirmities and to obtain for us perfect health of body and soul, that we may better be able to serve you and your Divine Son. At all the times, you have been the help and consolation of the infirm. You obtain for them health when it is the conducive to their death. Help us then, O most amiable Mother and obtain the cure from all our sufferings, or patience to endure them in the spirit of resignation agreeable to God‘s Holy Will, so that all our trials and suffering may help to purify our souls and help us to detach ourselves from all earthly ties. Amen….  O Most Holy Virgin! You were chosen